Monday, January 14, 2008


When I told my friend Wendy about Chris's car adventures, she suggested I make a L/O for his book. Here is what I have done this morning. It still needs 'something' but I think I need to put it away and come back to it. Maybe then it will hit me!

This is what the journaling says:

January 7, 2008
Nothing good in life comes without it’s obstacles!
On your way to move back home, you had a little surprise when you were in PA! The bar holding up the running board broke off and you ran it over with your right back tire. Poof! You blew out the tire! To make things worse, the weight of that mess caused the left back tire to blow also! Lucky for you, Dad bought 2 car jacks at a garage sale so we had enough to boost both sides of the van up so we could get 2 new tires at once. Never make fun of those garage sale finds again!

No comments: